Hamilton Mundialization Committee
|Address & Map|
|Site Location||Hamilton City Hall|
|Major Intersection||Main St W and Bay St S|
|Primary Contact||Jeff Bonner, Chair; Phone: 905-512-4069; Email: email@example.com|
|Alternate Contact||Rein Ende, Past Chair; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Primary Executive||Justina Ku, Vice-Chair|
|Alternate Executive||Solomon Ngan, Treasurer|
|Located In Community||Hamilton Central|
|Description||The Hamilton Mundialization Committee participates in the following activities: |
* Exchanges: citizen, cultural, college, university, student/youth, musical, trade, business, hospital and industry.
* Twinnings: schools, towns, hospitals, universities, colleges, and industry.
* Educational: homestay, letter writing, book and art exchanges, newsletters, photographs, movies.
* World Citizenship Award: awarded for leadership in world Citizenship in the field of international peace and understanding. Nomination forms are available at City Hall.
* Works closely with Ontario Mundialization Council and Hamilton District United Nations Association.
The Hamilton Mundialization Committee Hamilton is a mundialized twin (i.e. twinned on international issues) with:
* Kaga, Japan (1968)
* Mangalore, India (1968)
* Fukuyama, Japan (1976)
Hamilton is twinned on a specific issue with
* Shawinigan Falls, Québec (1958)
* Flint, Michigan, USA (1987)
* Racalmuto, Italy (1986)
* Ma'anshan, China (1987)
* Sarasota, Florida (1991)
* Valle Peligna, Abruzzo, Italy (1991)
* Monterrey, Mexico (1993)
|Meetings||Third Wednesday of every month, except July & August, from 6 pm-7:30 pm on City premises|
|Areas Served||Hamilton (City of)|
|Eligibility||We are fully committed to the principles of access and equity in every form.|
|Bus Routes||(1) KING ; (4) BAYFRONT ; (5) DELAWARE - STONEY CREEK ; (8) YORK ; (9) ROCK GARDENS ; (34) UPPER PARADISE ; (51) UNIVERSITY|
|Fees||Membership - Organization $25 ; Membership for individuals is free |
Membership for organizations: $25
|Elections||At the May Annual General Meeting|
|Service Categories||Interfaith Groups ; International Cultural Exchange ; Sister Cities Programs|
|Subjects||Peace and disarmament|
|Local Subjects||international organizations|