South Central Region, Home and Vehicle Modification Program
|Address & Map|
|Major Intersection||Wellington St and King St|
|Toll Free Phone||* 1-877-369-4867 |
* Issues/Concerns 1-877-369-4867 ext 7020
|Located In Community||London|
|Description||Provides funding to eligible applicants for basic home and/or vehicle modifications * Funding enables children and adults with mobility restrictions to continue living in their homes, avoid job loss, and participate fully in their communities |
Grant funding available:
* Up to $15,000 lifetime maximum for home modifications
* Up to $15,000 every ten years for vehicle modifications
|Hours||Mon-Fri 9 am-4:30 pm|
|Eligibility||To be eligible, applicants must: |
* be a permanent Ontario resident.
* be a person with a substantial impairment that is ongoing and/or recurring and is expected to last one year or more.
* have an impairment that impedes mobility and results in substantial restriction in activities of daily living.
|Application||Applicant Assessment - People seeking funding from the HVMP must complete an Applicant Assessment Form online or request via telephone * Submission of an Applicant Assessment Form initiates the process of applying to the program * Process is designed to collect consumer information to qualify an Applicant |
* Applicant Assessment Form
|Fees||Program - Consumer portion depends on person's ability to pay|
|Service Categories||Home Barrier Evaluation/Removal Services ; Home Barrier Removal Loans ; Mobility Aids ~ Assistive Technology Equipment Acquisition Assistance|
|Subjects||Assistive devices ; Physical disabilities|